35th IFIP TC-11 SEC 2020 International Information Security and Privacy Conference
May 26 – 28, 2020
Hotel City, Maribor, Slovenia
The IFIP SEC conference is the flagship event of the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) Technical Committee 11 on Security and Privacy Protection in Information Processing Systems (TC-11, www.ifiptc11.org). We seek submissions from academia, industry, and government presenting novel research on all theoretical and practical aspects of security and privacy protection in ICT Systems.
Not limited to
- Access control and authentication
- Applied cryptography
- Audit and risk analysis
- Big data security and privacy
- Cloud security and privac
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Cyber-physical systems security
- Data and applications security
- Digital forensics
- Human aspects of security and privacy
- Identity management
- Information security education
- Information security management
- Information technology misuse and the law
- Managing information security functions
- Mobile security
- Multilateral security
- Network & distributed systems security
- Pervasive systems security
- Privacy protection and Privacy-by-design
- privacy enhancing technologies
- Surveillance and counter-surveillance
- Trust management
Submitted papers must be original, unpublished, and not submitted to another conference or journal for consideration. Accepted papers will be presented at the conference and included in the conference proceedings published in the IFIP AICT series by Springer Science and Business Media.
All papers must be written in English. Submissions should be at most 14 pages long in total including references and appendices. Submissions should not be anonymised. PC members are not required to read the appendices, so the paper should be intelligible without them.
Authors must follow the Springer LNCS formatting instructions. For camera-ready papers use Latex or Word style (find here: http://preview.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines).
Each paper will receive at least three reviews. At least one author of each accepted paper must register by the early registration date indicated on the conference website and present the paper.
After the conference, extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication in the journal Computers & Security. Those papers will undergo at least one other review round.
Further information and submission: https://sec2020.um.si/
Papers have to be submitted via Easychair conference system, which can be found at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ifipsec2020
- Submission due: December 1, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: February 12, 2020
- Submission of the camera-ready papers: March 6, 2020 (including registration of authors and payments)
- Conference: May 26 – 28, 2020
- Tatjana Welzer, University of Maribor, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Maribor, Slovenia
Programme committee co-chairs
- Kai Rannenberg, Goethe-University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Kai.Rannenberg@m-chair.de
- Marko Hölbl, University of Maribor, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Maribor, Slovenia, email@example.com
- Lili Nemec Zlatolas, University of Maribor, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Maribor, Slovenia
- to be announced according to the IFIP TC 11 rules
The conference is organized by:
The conference is supported by Slovenian Society Informatika (SSI)